The Most Important and Influential Event in the Small Cap Deal Market for the Past 10 Years
A decade ago when we launched The PIPEs Conference we had no idea how influential this event would become. Although the markets have changed, we’ve stayed true to our original goal – to provide an unparalleled forum for education and networking. This year we returned to our roots in New York City to celebrate The 10th Annual PIPEs Conference.
This year’s event featured all of the topics of importance to professionals in the small-cap equity market. We covered more than just direct investments and PIPEs. We also included sessions on reverse mergers and SPACs, stock trading issues, legal issues, and the latest funding structures. Ample time was also given to discuss how technology is changing the market, including the migration from traditional brokerage businesses to online funding portals, and what the new regulatory landscape means for issuers, investors, and intermediaries.
A DealFlow Event in association with The Deal
The DealFlow Report has recently been incorporated into The Street's institutional platform, The Deal. The Deal provides subscribers with world-class coverage of large and mid-cap M&A transactions and small cap finance transactions.
The Deal's extensive network of personal and institutional investors worldwide provided an opportunity to network with a completely new group of market players.
- The Recent Resurgence of PIPE Deals: Who's Transacting, Under What Terms, and a Discussion on Sustainability
- SPACs: The 2013/2014 Environment for Launching Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
- Reverse Mergers: New Deal Structures to Avoid Shell Status, Examining the Recent Crop of Companies and what’s made some of them Successful
- Legal Updates: What you Need to Know as Recent Regulations Get Implemented
- The JOBS Act + Registered Deals: Various Ways Dealmakers are Taking Advantage of the Surge in IPOs
- Third Party Investor Verification: A Look at Expected Services in a Post-JOBS Act World
- General Solicitation and Advertising Update: The Latest in Online Deal Marketing, Fund Marketing, and Reg D Requirements
- Equity Crowdfunding: Progress on SEC Rulemaking, State’s Securities Boards and Discussions on Fraud and Other Concerns
- Technology and Securities Law: How to Position Yourself in the coming New Age of Deal Marketing
- Institutional Investors
- Investment Bankers
- Structured Finance Investors
- Fund Managers
- Public and Private Company Management Teams
- Deal Advisors
- Investor Relations Professionals
- International and Corporate Attorneys
The Westin New York - Times Square
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
In the center of Times Square, New York City all around you, discover a hotel destination where you stay at your best. Experience a whole new level of luxury and serenity at The Westin New York at Times Square.
The Audio Kit is only $395. Click Here to Order Now.
Iroquois Capital ManagementThe Recent Resurgence of PIPE Deals: Who's Transacting, Under What Terms, and a Discussion on Sustainability
AxialGeneral Solicitation, Third Party Investor Verification and Advertising: The Latest in Online Deal Marketing, Fund Marketing, and Regulation D Requirements
Microventure MarketplaceEquity Crowdfunding: Progress on SEC Rulemaking, State’s Securities Boards and Discussions on Fraud and Other Concerns
Lowenstein SandlerLegal Updates: What you Need to Know as Recent Regulations Are Implemented
Schulte Roth & ZabelThe Recent Resurgence of PIPE Deals: Who's Transacting, Under What Terms, and a Discussion on Sustainability
JMJ FinancialAn Institutional Investors' View of the Small Cap Financing Market