Exploring the New Realities of a Rebounding Market
Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company recently purchased a life settlement portfolio with $300 million in face value from Coventry First, and has stated that they are open to other investments in the space. As portfolio sales remain the most active part of the market, Apollo Global Management announced that they are seeking to raise $700 million for a new life settlement fund. This recent activity indicates that capital is starting to come back to the market and investors are exploring new opportunities.
The Life Settlements Conference is the largest independent and only non-biased event in the industry. DealFlow's Las Vegas event is an annual gathering of the most active Life Settlement investors, investment bankers, hedge fund managers, providers, brokers and attorneys. You'll get two-days of practical education from a balanced group of the most well respected market participants.
A DEALFLOW EVENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEAL
The Life Settlements Report has recently been incorporated into The Street's institutional platform, The Deal. The Deal provides subscribers with world-class coverage of large and mid-cap M&A transactions, small cap finance transactions and the Life Settlement market. DealFlow Events will market this event to our targeted list of Life Settlements investors and professionals, in conjunction with The Deal's extensive network of personal and institutional investors worldwide.
This provides access to a whole new group of investors.
- Investor View: Investors in Public Companies in Life Settlements
- Providers for Sale: The Trend Continues of Funding Entities Buying Providers
- Life Expectancy Developments: Changes at 21st Services and American Viatical Services
- Education: What’s Needed to Boost the Market’s Profile?
- Servicers and LE Providers: How They Are Coping with a Reduced Death Master File
- Litigation: How the Latest Decisions are Shaping Up
- Phoenix: A Sole Practitioner’s Crusade
- Small-Face Policies: Will They Make a Comeback or is this Wishful Thinking?
- Legislation: What Lies Ahead for 2013?
- Leverage: Will It Continue Making Inroads into the Market?
- Portfolios in Runoff: What does it Take to Manage Them?
- Tertiary Portfolios: Exploring the Structure of these Transactions
- Life Settlement Investors
- Investment Bankers & Advisors
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Life Settlement Companies
- Service Providers & Brokers
- Premium Finance Companies
- Pension Plans & Endowments
- Mutual Fund Managers
- 401(k) Programs
- Family Offices
- Private Equity Firms
The Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
We have reserved a limited number of discounted rooms for conference attendees for only $179 per night. Book your room early because after the room block sells out the special rate may not be available. You can book your room by calling The Bellagio directly at (888) 987-6667 and mentioning "The Life Settlements Conference".
Bulldog InvestorsLife Settlements from an Activist Investor Point of View
Rep. Craig Eiland
Texas House of RepresentativesLegislation: What Lies Ahead for Next Year?
Life EquityMarket Overview: Exploring the New Realities of a Rebounding Market
Imperial HoldingsInvestor View: Investors in Public Companies in Life Settlements
21st ServicesServicers and LE Providers: How They’re Coping with a Reduced Death Master File
Holland & KnightLitigation: How the Latest Decisions are Shaping Up
Life Care FundingLegislation: What Lies Ahead for Next Year?